Assessing OHSE Training Needs & Options
Assessing OHSE Training Needs & Options is a two-day course that provides the OHSE practitioner, whether an internal or external consultant, with the introductory knowledge, skills and tools for identifying training needs and evaluating
The emphasis of this course is to learn how to identify training needs through the use of needs assessments, how to identify training options (both in and through outsourcing) and how to evaluate those options to make the best decision and recommendations to management.
It should be noted that this course will not focus on the design or development of the training courses themselves; this will be offered in a second CSSE course.
Assessing OHSE Training Needs and Options is an elective course in the Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC) Program which may also be taken outside of the CHSC Program.
Course participants will be able to:
- Employ strategies and tools for performing a needs analysis
- Determine what training will meet the identified needs
- Identify specific training objectives and appropriate learning tasks
- Evaluate training courses based on the needs analysis, legal requirements, and learning performance objectives
- Advise management on appropriate delivery options
Successful completion of CSSE courses requires completion of an Exam with a minimum 75% standard. Exams require additional time commitment beyond in-class time for the student to demonstrate mastery of the course expectations.
06/09/2018 08:00 -- 06/10/2018 17:00
09/12/2018 08:00 -- 09/13/2018 17:00
Niagara Falls ON
12/01/2018 08:00 -- 12/02/2018 17:00