May 2-8, 2021 is Safety & Health Week!
In recognition of Safety and Health Week, CSSE Calgary will be hosting several virtual events from the first week of May. All sessions are available by donation – and you only need to register once! (A minimum donation of $20 is recommended).
100% of all the proceeds will go to Steps for Life 2021 – Calgary – Threads for Life [link to: http://events.threadsoflife.ca/site/TR/StepsForLife/General?pg=entry&fr_id=1229].
Details for all of the events include:
Monday, May 3rd from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- CSA Z462-2021 Workplace Electrical Safety Standard Update, by Jim Pollard with Unlimited PPE
Tuesday, May 4th from 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Networking Session with your Calgary Chapter Executive
Wednesday, May 5th from 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Online Tools to Calculate Risk and Industrial Hygiene, by Michael Phibbs, CIH, ROH with Chemscape Safety Technologies Inc.
Thursday, May 6th (any time)
- Steps for Life Event – Join team “CSSE Calgary” to support Walking for Families of Workplace Tragedy. Plan your own 5K walk with your household, or in any manner that respects local public health guidelines.
Friday, May 7th from 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- COVID-19 and Vaccines: What an Employer Needs to Know, by Loretta Bouwmeester with Mathews, Dinsdale & Clark
Join Team “CSSE Calgary” and Donate Now [link to https://secure3.convio.net/thread/site/TRR;jsessionid=00000000.app30110a?pg=tfind&fr_id=1229&NONCE_TOKEN=0AAA4D5666908A0130F94562A0244B89 ]
- NOTE: $20 is recommended, but any amount will help!