Regina or Saskatoon Locations
As part of the Prevention and Employer Services team, the Prevention Consultant works directly with stakeholders to promote, educate, develop and implement injury prevention and return-to-work strategies.
Your qualifications include: two (2) years’ completed post-secondary education in occupational health and safety or related fields or eligibility for certification as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional, plus three (3) years’ experience demonstrating:
· The development and delivery of safety management systems and processes.
· Comprehensive knowledge of legislation (OHS Act, Human Rights, and Labour Standards).
· Ability to develop strong working relationships internally and externally.
· Familiarity with return-to-work programs and disability practices.
· Written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Willingness to travel, including frequent overnight stays.
You must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license as travel is required.
Application Deadline: January 2, 2022
Link to apply: https://tre.tbe.taleo.net/tre01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=WCBSASK2&cws=38&rid=1713
© 2021 CSSE - All Rights Reserved