Course Descriptions & Registration
CSSE is a leader in offering relevant courses in meeting the needs of today's occupational health and safety professional. At CSSE, we offer safety designation programs and career-oriented courses that give you the knowledge and experience to succeed in today's workplace. See for yourself how CSSE can put you on the fast track to success.
Course Registration Rates
CSSE Member: $749.00 plus GST/HST
Non-Member: $949.00 plus GST/HST
- Courses will be confirmed to run 21 days prior to the course start date and participants will be notified by email.
- If a course does not have sufficient enrolment to run, it will be cancelled.
- Courses require a minimum of 13 participants to run although occasional exceptions may be made depending on circumstances
- Participants with unpaid registrations must confirm their attendance by completing payment within one week of the email confirmation date. A payment due date will be included in the email notification.
- Any unpaid registrations will be cancelled 14 days prior to the course start date.
- Confirmed payments in-process from companies will be taken into consideration
- Links to course materials will be sent to all registered participants 10 days prior to the course start date.
Registrants are advised against making travel and accommodation arrangements until they have received an email confirmation stating that the course is proceeding. If you do not receive a confirmation at least 5 days in advance of the course, please contact us .
View our 2020 Course Schedule.
MULTIPLE COURSES & EXAMS: For those registering for courses that run within four weeks of each other (Example: pre or post-conference courses), you may wish to ensure that you are able to commit reasonable time for each exam before registering for multiple offerings. Average minimum completion time per exam is about 20 to 25 hours.
Register online today!
To register, select your course and then select the Register link to begin the process for the selected course.
Registrations must be in your own name.
Learn more about payment, refunds, attendance, and exams.
Custom training is available for organizations or groups with a minimum of 13 participants.
If you do not see a course in your area and have at least 13 individuals committed to attending a course, please use the CSSE Course Planning Form to request a course. If you are coordinating this with your Chapter, please also see the CSSE In-house Checklist.
Please contact the CSSE office by phone at 437-374-4340 or by email at [email protected].
CSSE/CHSC In-class Courses
* Denotes CHSC Certification program mandatory courses. All other courses are electives. There is no equivalency permitted for CHSC Certification courses.
University of Fredericton – Online Courses
The following courses and certificate programs offered online through the University of Fredericton are independent of the CHSC Certification program and do not count towards completion of the required CHSC Certification courses.