New Brunswick Chapter
Steps for Life Walk
About Steps for Life
- Steps for Life is the flagship fundraiser for Threads of Life, raising over $4.1 million since 2005
- It’s also one opportunity to create community involvement and awareness - every May Steps for Life walks bring brightly-dressed crowds to parks and trails across Canada
- Volunteers and participants – who demonstrate their commitment to health and safety by raising money and walking – make these events happen
There are a thousand reasons to make change happen. We formed a team for this year’s Steps for Life event to walk with communities across the country, united, knowing that together we are changing the future for all those affected by workplace tragedies.
Did you know that each year, one thousand workers come home from work forever changed—or do not come home at all? Their families, friends and co-workers will rally together to be there for one another.
The Association for Workplace Tragedy Family Support, known as Threads of Life, supports the healing journey of families who have suffered from a workplace fatality, traumatic life-altering injury, or occupational disease. Threads of Life currently supports more than 2,800 family members across Canada affected by workplace tragedies.
Steps for Life events not only raise money for these programs, they also aim to educate the community about the devastating ripple effects of each workplace tragedy and how we can work together to prevent others being injured or killed on the job.
There are a thousand ways to make a difference - become a member of our team or click the button to donate today!To learn more about how Threads of Life supports families affected by workplace fatalities, life-altering injuries and occupational disease, visit threadsoflife.ca.
You can also check out the following links as well:
- Pledge Forms
- Steps for Life Powerpoint
- Threads of Life Backgrounder
- Save the Date
This year's Saint John event will be held on:
Sunday May 3th, 2020 Registration - 10:00am
Walk – Diamond Jubilee Cruise Terminal 11:00am
2018 Steps for Life Walk - Pictures