New Brunswick Chapter
Steps for Life Walk
About Steps for Life
- Steps for Life is the flagship fundraiser for Threads of Life, raising over $4.1 million since 2005
- It’s also one opportunity to create community involvement and awareness - every May Steps for Life walks bring brightly-dressed crowds to parks and trails across Canada
- Volunteers and participants – who demonstrate their commitment to health and safety by raising money and walking – make these events happen
The NB Chapter of CSSE has registered a team “CSSENB” to participate in The Steps for Life 2021 Virtual Walk and the Team Captain is “Shelley Poirier”. Threads of Life is a national charitable organization made up of family members and friends living with the outcome of a workplace tragedy. The organization is driven by individuals who are dedicated to helping other Canadian families after they have experienced a tragedy at work through the Threads of Life Family Support and Community Action Programs.
Event: Steps for Life 2021 - Saint John
Event Date: Sunday, May 2, 2021; Virtual Opening Ceremonies to be held at 10:00am - more information to follow
Registration - free but a donation is recommended
To register to be on Team CSSENB use this link: http://events.threadsoflife.ca/site/TR/StepsForLife/General?team_id=2895&pg=team&fr_id=1223
Event Location: Your neighbourhood.
The five-kilometre walk will be virtual so anyone can walk from anywhere. Ensure you select the “SAINT JOHN WALK” when you REGISTER.
Donation: To donate to CSSE NB Team and obtain a tax receipt go to https://secure3.convio.net/thread/site/Donation2?1580.donation=form1&idb=1658751749&df_id=1580&FR_ID=1223&mfc_pref=T&PROXY_ID=2895&PROXY_TYPE=22
WALK to WIN: Draws for Visa gift card valued at $500, $1,500 and $2,000. Contest rules : Contest Rules - Threads of Life
• All CSSE members and your families are invited to take part in the event by joining the CSSE Team and by helping raise some funds and awareness for this important initiative. You’ll find pledge forms online for anyone who wishes to raise funds or to contribute to the walk.
• For information about Threads of Life: http://threadsoflife.ca