COMMUNICATIONS AND ENGAGEMENT COMMITTEE VOLUNTEERS 2018
The Communications Committee is dedicated to making the most of your membership through effective communications using a multi-platform strategy. We strive to generate and share content that will promote safety professionals; bringing the CSSE network to your communication device.
- Aimee Arsenault – Director of Communications and Engagement
- Brenda Madley – Executive Liaison for Communications and Engagement
- Christopher Barton
CRSP STUDY AND EDUCATION COMMITTEE 2018
The Education Committee is dedicated to providing continued personal and professional development for all of our membership. We strive to provide value to membership in the Edmonton Chapter of the CSSE by offering varying opportunities no matter where you are in your professional journey. We are coordinating additional offerings of our CHSC Courses based upon our membership’s request. We are very proud of our made in Edmonton, by our membership, CRSP Study Group. This study group is offered three times per year before each BCRSPEX writing. Historically our group’s success rate for writing is 30%+ higher than the national pass rate.
- Michelle Smook – Director of Education Committee
- Trevor Johnson – Director of CRSP Study Group
- Michael Eigner – Executive Liaison for Education Committee
GOLF COMMITTEE 2018
The Golf Committee is dedicated to coordinate and deliver a well-attended and fiscally self-sustaining golf tournament that provides an opportunity for the Edmonton and area safety community to network and have fun. We are “Fore Networking”.
- Leah Jussila – Director of Golf Committee
- Savannah Dickson – Executive Liaison for Golf Committee
- Shauna-Rae Swanson
- Michael Smith
- Mathew Hofer
- Cody Woolf
MEETING & EVENTS COMMITTEE 2018
The mission of the Meeting and Events Committee is to engage and bring together Chapter members for a variety of events both professional and social in nature. We strive to host meetings and events that are educational, connect safety professionals across locations and industries and promote awareness of a wide variety of safety-related topics.
- Desiree Vanderham – Director of Meetings and Events
- JP Mainville – Executive Liaison for Meetings and Events
- Dan McDonald
- Lacy Thurman
- Penny Shepard
- Rose Marie Lloyd
NAOSH COMMITTEE 2018
The NAOSH Committee is dedicated to coordinating and delivering a speakers conference, and family fun day, through the national NAOSH Week platform that focuses employers, employees, partners and the public on the importance of preventing injury and illness in the workplace, at home and in the community.
- Whitney Rutherford - Director of NAOSH Committee
- Christine Johnson – Co-Chair NAOSH Committee
- Corey Papp – Executive Liaison for NAOSH Committee
- Emily Derklukewich
- Nimmi Dua
- Stacey Dziwenko
- Norm Larocque
- Cailin Mills
- Michael Lakusta
Interested in joining a committee or volunteering for the Chapter?
Contact our Chapter Chair at [email protected].