There are so many great industry events happening that we want to help put together a central location for events that would be beneficial for our membership through our partnerships with other industry associations.
If you would like your event posted on this page, contact [email protected].
WHEN: April 17, 2018 at 8:30am - April 18, 2018
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Calgary
CONTACT: Nicholas Kyonka, Program Director - Structure, Tower and Antenna Council (STAC) · [email protected]
CSSE Edmonton is pleased to offer the STAC Member Early Bird rate to our CSSE members! This is a saving of $200 for non-STAC members!
STAC 2018 Conference & Exhibition will feature two full days of discussion and presentations by industry-leading thinkers on the most important issues in the Canadian tower industry, as well as insight into the oil and gas industry’s diligent approach to addressing safety hazards.
The annual STAC conference is the premier event dedicated to Canadian tower safety and is devoted to sharing the important information and best practices that will help maintain Canada’s world-leading tower safety record. STAC 2018 will bring together approximately 300 communications and tower industry professionals, including wireless carriers, broadcasters, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, landowners, safety equipment suppliers and safety trainers, among others. Attendees will learn about new industry practices and technologies and will receive exclusive information about the development of STAC best practices and other industry resources that are normally only available to STAC Members.
Benefits for STAC 2018 delegates:
- Learn about new developments and industry-leading practices in fall protection, tower engineering and other industry topics;
- Network with more than 300 industry personnel – throughout the conference and at the renowned annual STAC conference reception;
- Gain access to STAC resources such as best practice documents and industry safety guidelines;
- Join the STAC conference outing to local Calgary-area breweries;
- Demonstrate your commitment to ensuring the continued safety of tower industry personnel;
If you have any questions about the conference, free feel to contact Aimee Arsenault, STAC member and our Director of Communications & Engagement, at [email protected] or Nick Kyonka, Program Director at Structure, Tower & Antenna Council (STAC), at (613) 233-4888 x227 or [email protected].